Finleap: Raises EUR 41.5m in an investment round led by Ping An Global Voyager Fund
- Ping An, a Chinese financial services firm, is the world’s largest insurance company by market capitalisation
- The capital will be used for the development of new technologies and companies as well as further geographic expansion
- Invest further in its fintech platforms, Finreach solutions and Infinitec solutions, which facilitate the creation of new digital solutions
- Able to build meaningfully on its many existing accomplishments and play an even more prominent role in the disruption of traditional financial services models across Europe
- Help finleap accelerate the development of new ventures across Europe by making use of Ping An‘s significant in-house technology capabilities
- Fund’s investment areas include core banking, insurance and healthcare technologies, innovative digital business models, unique customer experiences, and AI.