London-based savings app Numeos has progressed to next level by getting regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- The firm was founded last year, providing distribution platform for retail financial products for small bankers and financial players.
- Initially it will be offering a saving account in the UK. The product with fixed-term bond,can earn users up to 2.45% annual equivalent rate(AER)due to its relationship with partner banks.
- In Numeos after signup, user can choose the saving account of their choice with a suggested partner Bank.
- They are also providing customer with a way to boost their interest rate with NumeosMart.
- Numeos was founded by Farid Sedjelmaci (CEO) and Olivier Bessi (head of product).
- Sedjelmaci have previous work experience at McKinsey, while Bessi has worked at SunGard (now FIS) and BNP Paribas.