Crypto fintech Oobit has appointed Phillip Lord as its new president. Lord, an experienced investment banker and blockchain investor, will focus on forging partnerships, business development, and executing marketing strategies. Oobit aims to simplify the use and spending of cryptocurrencies for consumers and plans to leverage Lord’s extensive experience to grow and expand its business.
- Phillip Lord, an experienced investment banker and serial blockchain investor, has been named the new president of Oobit.
- Lord will be responsible for forging partnerships, driving business development, and executing marketing strategies at Oobit.
- Lord has over 25 years of experience in global capital markets and a deep understanding of the US, European, Asian, and Australian markets.
- Lord possesses extensive knowledge of crypto markets, including coin/token issuance and decentralized exchanges and platforms.
- Oobit claims to have more than 200,000 users and offers a solution for consumers to pay with crypto on existing Visa and Mastercard point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
- Merchants using Oobit receive fiat money settlements for crypto payments, similar to other credit card payments.
- Lord aims to leverage his experience and knowledge to help grow Oobit’s business and build its brand, addressing a significant consumer problem in the crypto space.
- Co-founder Arman Adar expresses confidence in Lord’s expertise in investment banking, blockchain investments, and marketing, which will be invaluable for Oobit’s growth and expansion.