Blackbullion taps Bud to streamline higher education student finance applications
- Blackbullion partners with Bud Financial to enhance student finance applications and budgeting solutions.
- Blackbullion, a platform for student financial wellbeing, serves over 60 partner universities in the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Blackbullion has distributed nearly £20 million to students through its platform since its founding in 2014.
- Through the partnership, Blackbullion will use Bud’s Assess solution to simplify bank account connections for student fund applications, reducing communication time.
- Blackbullion will also implement Bud’s open banking and transactional AI solution to project future finances, and offer real-time spending insights, and savings suggestions for students.
- CEO Vivi Friedgut states that the partnership aims to improve funding application processes, ensuring students can access funds when needed in light of the cost-of-living crisis.