Australian Vanadium: Receives $112k grant from WA Govt.
- Australian Vanadium (AVL) has granted up to $112,500 from the WA Government for drilling at its Coates project near Wundowie
- The funding granted under Western Australia’s Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS) program for the 2021/22 financial year
- Coates is a nickel, copper, platinum group elements and gold project that is located 35 kilometres northeast of Perth in the Shire of Northam, near Wundowie
- The company has drilling locations approved for the proposed program, and drilling will commence when internal resources are available
- Drilling at Coates will include 11 drill holes and will commence once internal resources become available
- On the market this morning, AVL is in the grey and trading at 2.3 cents per share