Astro Resources: Completes field mapping at Needles
- Mineral resource company Astro Resources (ARO) has completed its field mapping at its Needles Property in Nevada, U.S.
- The mapping is just one segment of its exploration program at the project
- The report on what the geologist found and assays of the surface samples collected will announced once it becomes available
- A U.S. geologist spent ten days in the field locating historic mine and prospecting sites, mapping geological structures, sampling outcrops and locating previous works
- Astro encouraged by the preliminary information from the mapping program
- On the market today, Astro is down 20 per cent and is trading for 0.8 cents per share